Menu

WFC News

Posted: Apr 20, 2018

Fire damages vacant, former restaurant in Pacific

Firefighters quickly doused a fire that damaged a vacant and former Pacific restaurant Thursday, the Valley Regional Fire Authority reported. At 11:43 a.m. the VRFA responded to a report of smoke and flames from the back of a building in the 4500 block of A Street Southeast in Pacific. The building last housed Cools Café but is now vacant.
- PUB DATE: 4/20/2018 1:47:50 AM - SOURCE: Auburn Reporter
Read more
Posted: Apr 20, 2018

Man dies after car plunges off road into water near Bremerton

A man was killed early Friday after he drove his car off a beachfront road near Bremerton and plunged into the tidal waters along the Port Washington Narrows. Emergency responders were dispatched to the scene, in the 2600 block of Tracyton Beach Road NW, at about 4:50 a.m. after receiving reports of a vehicle in the water, said Lt.
- PUB DATE: 4/20/2018 12:00:00 AM - SOURCE: KOMO-TV ABC 4 and Radio 1000
Read more
Posted: Apr 20, 2018

Arson fire destroys Kelso home

A suspected arson fire destroyed a vacant home on Elizabeth Street in Kelso early Friday morning, according to Cowlitz 2 Fire & Rescue. An initial report at 3:40 a.m. indicated that smoke was billowing out of the sides and roof. Crews from Cowlitz 2 and the Longview Fire Department evacuated two nearby homes and started battling the fire.
- PUB DATE: 4/20/2018 12:00:00 AM - SOURCE: tdn.com
Read more
Posted: Apr 19, 2018

Dump truck catches fire south of Ridgefield

A mechanical issue is believed to have set a dump truck ablaze Thursday morning on a rural road south of Ridgefield. Clark County Fire & Rescue firefighters were dispatched to the 4500 block of Northwest 199th Street about 9:47 a.m. A single fire engine from CCFR and another from Fire District 6 headed down the street toward the reported address and spotted the truck engulfed in flames, said CCFR spokesman Tim Dawdy.
- PUB DATE: 4/19/2018 4:27:26 PM - SOURCE: Vancouver Columbian
Read more
Posted: Apr 19, 2018

West Valley fire causes $100K in damage, 1 firefighter injured

A garage fire caused over $100,000 in damage early Thursday morning, according to the West Valley Fire Department. The fire started in the 200 block of Yule Road around 4:20 a.m. A detached garage was engulfed in flames and threatening the owner’s home when firefighters arrived. Although two windows were shattered by the heat, no further damage was done to the home.
- PUB DATE: 4/19/2018 3:24:09 PM - SOURCE: YakTriNews
Read more
RSS
12345678910Last

Search News Articles