Fire Facilities Section
Welcome to the Facilties Section of the Washington Fire Chiefs!
Please find information regarding the Board Members and their contact info under the Board Members Info tab to the right>
The purpose of this section shall be to support the building and maintenance of healthy and fiscally responsible fire facilities.
Goals of the section include:
- To promote a network for fire facility design, construction and maintenance personnel.
- To inform Members of pertinent industry changes in laws & standards for fire facilities.
- To promote the improvement of health and safety standards in the fire facility built environment.
- To provide training and educational opportunities for fire facility personnel.
- To promote membership in the WFC Fire Facility Section.