2022 Mobilization Program Webinars
The Washington State Fire Marshals Office is offering a series of free webinars to fire agencies and personnel that respond to state mobilization incidents. The webinars will delve into various aspects of the Washington State Fire Services Mobilization Plan (Plan) and offer guidance on a range of topics, including what to expect when responding and how to complete the assorted forms.The SFMO is offering a series of free webinars to fire agencies and personnel that respond to state mobilization incidents. The webinars will delve into various aspects of the Washington State Fire Services Mobilization Plan (Plan) and offer guidance on a range of topics, including what to expect when responding and how to complete the assorted forms.
Mobilization Awareness -Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 10 a.m.
Mobilization Awareness training is required for all personnel who may be called to respond to a state mobilization incident. This training will provide basic information to emergency responders on the:
• Washington State Fire Services Mobilization Plan
• Operating environment in which the responder will be working
• Necessary systems and procedures in place at a major emergency event for the responder to adequately function and perform
• Appropriate actions and behavior expected of the emergency responder
• Compensable hours for personnel and equipment
Mobe Paperwork 101 -Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 10 a.m.
All reimbursement paperwork is audited by Mobilization staff prior to payment to ensure all hours listed are reimbursable under the Plan. This training will provide information to emergency responders on:
• Required documentation on OF-286s, OF-288s, Crew Time Reports, and shift tickets
• Common documentation errors
• Extraordinary circumstances, i.e., extended travel, reassignments, etc.
Show Me The Money! Reimbursable vs. Non-reimbursable - Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 10 a.m.
In accordance with the Plan, the Washington State Patrol will reimburse fire agencies for eligible costs incurred while mobilized for a major emergency incident. Discussion will focus on Section 16-Personnel Compensation and Section 17-Apparatus Compensation.
Career Reimbursements -Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 10 a.m.
Correctly completed career reimbursement requests with necessary supporting documentation are crucial to processing timely and accurate reimbursements. Career submittals are a time consuming and complex part of the reimbursement process. During this training we will:
• Review compensable hours for mobilized and backfill personnel
• Review the current Personnel Reimbursement Request form
• Discuss examples of correctly completed forms