||Thurston County Fire District 6 / SE Thurston Fire
||East Olympia, WA
||$67,431 - $93,025
|Posting Start Date:
||To Submit an Application:
- Visit www.eofd.org to obtain a PDF version of the application or complete the electronic version of the application on-line. You may also obtain a copy of the position description and download the Background Waiver.
- You must complete the SE Thurston Fire/East Olympia Fire District 6 application in its entirety. You must sign the application.
- You must complete all the information on the Background Waiver. It must also be notarized prior to submitting your application.
- You must submit the following documents with your application:
- You must have passed the CPAT within one year of date of this announcement and submit a copy of your certificate, or you can expect to participate in a District-sponsored Physical Agility Test date to be determined.
- A copy of your High School Diploma or equivalent.
- If requesting Veterans’ Preference, a copy of DD214.
- A Curent 5-year driving abstract.
- A copy of your Firefighter I Certification. If you are an out-of-state applicant, you must submit a copy of your state’s Firefighter I Certification.
- A copy of your HazMat Ops Certification . If you are an out-of-state applicant, you must submit a copy of your state’s HazMat Ops certification.
- A copy of your EVIP 3.0 Certification.
- A copy of your Emergency Medical Technician Certification or NREMT Certification. If you are an out-of-state applicant, you must submit a copy of your state’s E.M.T. certification or National Registry.
- A copy of your COVID-19 vaccination(s).
- The deadline for applying is April 25, 2022. Postmarks will not be accepted:
- E-mail certification documents to: Inquiries@eofd.org, or
- Hand-deliver application and documents to: 8047 Normandy Street SE, Olympia, WA 98501, or via
- U.S. Postal Service: East Olympia Fire District 6, P.O. Box 578, East Olympia, WA 98540, or via
- FEDEX/ UPS: East Olympia Fire District 6, 8047 Normandy Street SE, Olympia, WA 98501
Successful applicants should expect to participate in further testing processes including but not limited to an interview, chief’s interview, background check, physical exam, psychological exam, drug testing.
Questions? NO PHONE CALLS, email only at email@example.com
||This listing expires on: 6/12/2022