Candidates who best meet the qualification and needs of EJFR will be invited to participate in a testing process. We have current vacancies, and will also be establishing an eligibility list for future openings. All prospective candidates must submit a completed application packet with the following items:
• EJFR application
• Copies of all applicable certifications and licenses.
Applications may be obtained by visiting our website at EJFR.org
. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Completed application packets may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
East Jefferson Fire Rescue - 360.385.2626 - http://bit.ly/EJFREmployment
Ideal candidates will possess life experience as well as a desire for continued improvement and upward progression. Our team is currently undergoing unprecedented growth - we need leaders with the experience and initiative to take our Department to the next level.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The annual salary range is $55,692.00- $92,811.00
At the Fire Chief’s discretion, a well-qualified candidate may be considered for a higher pay step if they possess a combination of attributes, including: time in the profession, education, relevant certifications, instructor credentials, etc.
Schedule: 48/96 - 2520 hours annually
• LEOFF 2 Retirement program
• Employer contribution to deferred compensation
• Employee healthcare, 85% dependent healthcare
• Medical expense retirement plan.
• This position is granted 144 hours of sick leave annually.
• After one year of employment employees are granted 120 hours of vacation and 96 hours of holiday leave.
• Longevity pay is offered after ten years of service.